Monday, March 28, 2011

Wheels Are In Motion

Namaste Everyone!!
I'm writing to you all with much enthusiasm this evening. It seems the wheels are finally in motion for this full-length Take Five Yoga DVD I have been trying to work out for the past few months. My good friend and amazing cameraman, Tim, and I wrapped up our latest video shoot for our next youtube vlog which will air sometime this week. Afterwards, over some good ol' down on the farm Bob Evans we discussed the specifics of a possible filming schedule. Woo-HOOOO!! We've had some unexpected set-backs, but it looks like things are really happening. We start filming the weekend of April 15th and by late June/early July you, yes you, will be able to own your very own copy of Take Five Yoga's first ever full-length instructional DVD. Ow owww... this way, no matter where you are, you can always Take Five with yours truly!
For further information on our filming schedule, be sure to visit Tim's site. Also, I do have 95% of the Asanas already prepared, however, if there are any particular body-parts you want me to focus in on (so far I have segments for quads, hamstrings, shoulders, upper/lower back and core) please let me know and I'm sure I can work it in to the final script.
Celebrate good times... this is truly the definition of good times for me.
Much love & laughter,
Rosh

No comments:

Post a Comment