Friday, March 18, 2011

Take Five for only FIVE BUCKS!

Namaste my wonderful Yogi-Bears!
I am so moved by the sunshine and the changing of the seasons. My name, Roshani, literally means "Ray of Light" so it's no wonder that when the sun finally graces us with those wonderful rays of light, I feel like all the Surya Namaskars (Sun Salutations) we do on a daily basis have completely paid off. As many of you already know, I am planning a big move this summer... Take Five Yoga will officially be moving to the birthplace of the original Buddha: Nepal!! Ow owwww!!!!! Can you tell how excited I am?
There are a million and one logistical concerns I have to take care of before my big departure. Consequently, the last official day of classes with Take Five Yoga in Ann Arbor will be Tuesday, April 19th. Obviously from now until then I want to be able to get in as many classes and spread the word about Take Five Yoga to as many people as possible... once in Nepal I will eventually host mini Yoga Treks so the more people I can connect with here, the better the experience in Nepal will be in years to come.
So, starting Friday, April 1st (and no this is not an April Fool's joke as one student already suggested) till Tuesday April 19th you are welcome to take your pick of any five classes for only FIVE BUCKS EACH! This is an insane deal... but what can I say? I'm insanely happy and want to spread the joy as much as possible! Please spread the word to as many people as you know so that we can build a little community of Yogi-Bears for the spring.
With much love, tons of laughter, big hugs and bright smiles,
Rosh

No comments:

Post a Comment