Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Brief Introduction :)

Hi All!
I am so excited to announce the opening of Take Five Yoga (TFY) in Ann Arbor, Michigan. On January 1st, 2011, I will be opening up an at-home, super-duper intimate yoga studio. It can hold no more than four students and one teacher. With space for five people, five classes a day, five times a week, I'm hoping I can do my little part in spreading the Yoga-love in my community.
Though I moved around a lot as a kid, since 5th grade I have pretty much called Ann Arbor my home. There were brief departures here and there, but I've always returned. It's no wonder that I'm trying my best to use very local-venues to promote TFY. On December 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th I will be hosting free Hatha Yoga classes at Crazy Wisdom Bookstore right on Main Street! Come join me at Noon. I will provide mats, but I do ask that you bring an open-mind and please be on time.
Namaste,
Roshani

No comments:

Post a Comment